HELLO :D



A place for those little moments that make you light up like nothing else.

Stay a while and say hello perhaps? :)

Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday's Letter

Dear Home, 
How happy am I to see you again! 

Dear homework, assignments, 
As much you help to understand what I am studying even more, but you spoiled my mood to holiday. Really. 

Dear exam that is coming straight after mid-sem break, 
Why you no come later ? :/

Dear Lady at the bus station, 
Thank you for waiting for me for another 5 minutes, or else I don't know how would I end up at home at 6 in the evening.

Dear Bus Driver,
What is wrong with you? You could be more courteous and nice, you know. Not all passengers are KL people, like me, you know. 

Dear Time, 
Please S-l-o-w d-o-w-n. I want to hang out with my family longer :D

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment