HELLO :D



A place for those little moments that make you light up like nothing else.

Stay a while and say hello perhaps? :)

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Awesome Possum

I have a friend who will always say awesome possum whenever he hears the word awesome, who happens to be one of the nicest guy I have ever met. His quirkiness is what attracts people, and his sense of humour, which made me laugh like someone just came out from the asylum. Oh, his name is Daniel. 

Oh, and there is another Daniel as well. As much I am a no gamer person, but funnily, I like listening to his stories on gaming. Especially when he starts telling about how he trolled other gamers left me with a stomach ache, result for laughing too much and too long :)
Well, both are of admirable qualities and super fun to hang out with. 

Yup, those two are among the things that makes me happy.

And appreciate life more than ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment